* This airframe can be rebuilt as a Fi 156 C1 with a guaranteed genuine identity if preferred (see data plate below). This plate came from a wartime collector of data plates who put them on a pair of wooden shields. Whilst the shields (less this plate) are not part of the sale, they can be viewed to ascertain their authenticity. It seems that most of them apply to German and Italian aircraft and vehicles that are likely to have been operated in North Africa during the desert campaign.
* Rebuild will include metal wings and empennage for practicality, but the fuel lines from the wing tanks will be routed as on the Fi 156 specification.
* The engine is being rebuilt in our engine shop to the highest achievable standards.
* Side opening door refitted.
* All German instruments, electrics and fuel controls.
* Dual control (optional, but we have the parts)
* Rear Gun ring (original MG 15 with sights and correct handle. Saddle drum magazines and mounting storage brackets all available as an extra).
* Forward facing rear seat, but dual controls can be deleted from the specification and the correct rear-facing gunner's seat can be supplied instead.
* Original German wheels to be fitted, but the larger diameter MS 500 wheels can be supplied and are believed interchangeable.
* The Price to complete in stage payments is £420,000 (plus UK VAT if applicable) and is fixed (subject to conditions).