By buying on line you are buying directly from us in the quickest and most economical way.
Please note! This enterprise is still young and the site is being built up on a daily basis. It will be pretty empty to start with, and it is a slow process, so please be patient - there are literally tens of thousands of parts to add.
|About Us This web site is owned and operated by Aero Vintage Spares (a trading name of Aero Vintage Limited) which is run by vintage aircraft enthusiasts selling to vintage aircraft enthusiasts. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.|
1) All prices quoted do NOT include VAT which will normally be added at the current rate to your invoice total.
2) Any orders received from the EU will be charged UK-rate VAT unless you supply us with a VAT number of your business and the address that the number is applicable to. We will only send goods to that registered address. If you satisfy these conditions, we will zero rate the sale
3) All orders received from the rest of the world will be zero rated but we must be the people shipping the goods.
4) All goods collected from us, will be charged the full VAT rate regardless of where you come from unless 2) above qualifies you to be zero rated.
5) These conditions are liable to change without notice and are dependent on frequent rule changes imposed on us by the regulatory authorities.
Our Contact details (visitors by appointment only please):
Aero Vintage Ltd.
Watts Palace Farm, Watts Palace Lane, Northiam, Nr. Rye, East Sussex, TN31 6FH United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1580 830215
Our VAT Registration Number GB 362-2534-69
Company Registration Number: 1608948
Company number: 1608948
Terms & Conditions
1. Amendments. These Terms and Conditions are subject to variation or change without notice. The Company will endeavour to advise all existing clients of any amendments but it is the responsibility of existing clients to study these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and be acquainted with the detail contained therein.
2. Quotations. Unless previously withdrawn The Company's offer to supply services and parts is valid for 30 days from the date of quotation. For quotations requiring longer validity written requests and acceptance must be made.
3. Price. If there are any significant increases in the cost of materials or labour, which take place between the date of quotation and the date when the work against the quotation is carried out, The Company reserves the right to amend the price. Every quotation is made and every order acknowledged on the condition that the service and/or parts can be invoiced and payment thereon will be made at the price ruling when the services and/or parts are supplied.
4. Supply of Parts, Materials and Labour Where the total of the parts, materials and labour are known for specified work, the full price will be detailed in the quotation. Where the requirement for parts, materials and work orders arises from emergent work The Company will, as far is reasonably possible, advise the customer in advance in writing.
5. Reservation of Title. The property in the parts and materials supplied shall remain vested in The Company until all or any sums due or owing to The Company by the Customer have been paid in full and until such time as the Customer shall hold the parts supplied as bailee for The Company. If The Company shall so require the Customer shall mark set aside, distinguish or otherwise appropriate the parts as belonging to The Company.
6. Payment. Account customers must pay by the 15th day of the month following the invoice which will usually be rendered within the first 5 days of any given month or earlier. All payments must include V.A.T. if applicable, unless the goods are exported by The Company to an address outside the EEC or within the EEC but outside the United Kingdom, provided the goods are exported to a business at an address with a valid EEC Vat number. Aero Vintage Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month on all overdue accounts with a minimum charge of £50. Work may not be carried out or goods supplied to customers whose account is in default until such time as The Company has received full payment. The Company may apply a legal lien on customer's property in the event of prolonged non-payment (more than one month overdue) or in the case of a dispute, pending settlement. In such situations a storage and administration charge may be made equal or greater than the cost of such a service to the customer's property, back dated to the time when the dispute started or when payment was due, which ever is the earlier time.
7. Packing and Carriage. For parts not embodied in ongoing work on the premises, carriage will be charged on all orders unless agreed otherwise in written confirmation between The Company and the Customer.
8. Rejection of Parts and Handling Charges, Delays and Returns. The Company will attempt to return parts wrongly specified by the customer or found to be extra to requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the sub-contractor and a 10% handling charge will be levied - minimum £25. Parts and material on special order or subject to internal works orders and/or manufacture may not be returned or such orders cancelled.
9. Indemnity. The Customer shall indemnify The Company in respect of all damage or injury occurring to any personal property and against any actions and expenses in that connections for which The Company may become liable in respect of service provided or parts sold if the damage or injury is caused by negligence of the Customer or his servants or agents.
10. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. In compliance with Section 6 of the above Act, The Company confirms that the services provided and parts supplied do not present a hazard to health for the purpose for which they are designed and provided also that the Customer or his servants or his agents takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
11. Warranties. The Company offers the Customer the benefit of any warranty period offered by the supplier or manufacture of the parts and materials used for specified and emergent work. No additional warranties are offered.
12. Disputes. All work carried out on behalf of a customer shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute which may arise save that the Company may institute and maintain proceedings in respect of work carried out in this country. Proceedings against a foreign customer may be served by post addressed to him at any consulate of his country or residence or nationality.
13. Estimates. An estimate can be provided on request and is to be treated as a guideline only. The Company will not be responsible for any increases in prices beyond this, unless a maximum limit on an estimate is agreed beforehand. The Company may agree to a maximum labour cost per month if required by the customer. However, this does not extend to bought in goods and services which will be provided at cost plus a handling charge of 15%. The Company reserves the right to carry over labour costs in these circumstances to the following month and thereafter as appropriate if the labour exceeds that agreed.
14. Quotations. The Company will not usually provide estimates or quotations for high value or long term re-manufacturing, refurbishment or restoration work. However, guidelines can be prepared for this work on the following conditions:
a) The work to arrive at this figure is fully paid for at an agreed rate.
b) The Company is not contractually bound to undertake the work to this guide price which may increase for reasons beyond its control.
c) Accounts are paid within the agreed terms.
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.|
Once you have placed your order we will send you a shipping quote.
We do not accept Visa or MasterCard payments. We do accept credit transfers (conditions apply), cheques drawn on a UK bank and Paypal. For payments below £500 we accept Paypal. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your Bank or PayPal will convert the transaction to GBP. The amount transferred must cover all charges at your cost.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice including shipping. We have included this term to protect us in the event that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the event of price change, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
The sale of deactivated guns.
Unless otherwise stated, guns advertised on this site are not yet deactivated to the latest EU specification, introduced as an ill-thought out directive from Brussels that we have no say or control over, despite this country having already one of the most robust deactivation specifications in Europe. Our guns will only be deactivated to this latest specification over a period of time or before the sale of each gun (at the purchasers cost).
|Shipping And Handling -|
Please note, shipping is not calculated at checkout, for all orders please request a shipping quote.
Orders over £500 should use Bank Transfer not Paypal. Orders over £500 payed by paypal will be refunded and should be paid via bank transfer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING EXPORTS
Please note that items on this site may be subject to UK Export Control. For those goods that fall into this category we are required to obtain a written undertaking from the customer before we can proceed with the shipment, and a simple form will be sent to you for completion at the time you place your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.
|Delivery Schedule -|
Please note, shipping is not calculated at checkout, for all orders please request a shipping quote which must be settled before dispatch.
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. We will normally send your order to you within 3-5 business days upon cleared funds including shipping. International orders generally take a little longer.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.|
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on +44 (0)1580 830215 (International +44 +44 (0)1580 830215) or write to us at Watts Palace Farm, Watts Palace Lane, Northiam, Nr. Rye, East Sussex, TN31 6FH United Kingdom|
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
|Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.|
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition or you will be charged the full price.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.